Sunday 29 April 2012

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling!

10 sided dieLast Monday I blogged about World Book Night and offered up a number of books to be shared via with my blog readers.  There were fifteen commenters by the deadline, ten of whom were willing to give a temporary home to a WBN 2012 copy of "The Time Traveller's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger.  Fortuitously, and perhaps not totally surprising for a someone who loves numbers, I own a 10 sided die!

So with a zero standing in for #10, I got rolling:

Giveaway results WBN 2012

The winners have all been notified and their books are ready for posting.  So sorry if you were unlucky, perhaps one of the luckier recipients will pass their copy on via a blog giveaway - keep your eyes peeled!

5 comments:

Jo.C said...

Love how you did this. Enjoy the books people :0)

Alison said...

Fortuitous indeed Jemma...I'm about to write out all the names for my giveaway and put them in a tin, for my draw!
Alison xx

K said...

You gaming geek you, having a 10 sided dice ;-)
Congrats to all 4 winners.

Lisa said...

clever - they will love the book, I'm sure!

Missus Wookie said...

One of my favourite maths games is using the various many sided di we have here - including the six sided math symbols.

Congrats to the winners and truthfully, I'm not certain when I'd have to time to read it anyhow so don't mind! I'll borrow it from the library during the summer.