Friday 21 September 2012

Summer's Over

Photo - felt trim and stone
Four leafed clovers
and a
heart shaped stone
That's it!  It's over!  No more hunting for a border/musician/bride/pier/library/angel :o(
The end of Summer has arrived and with it, the deadline for Rinda's Summer Scavenger Hunt. I managed to finish off my hunt on Wednesday and Rinda is hosting the Closing Ceremony on her blog today.  Just in case any of my 21 items are deemed inadmissible (the Border {Collie} perhaps, or the fact that my Horse was made of stone) I thought it politic to snap the two substitute items ... and give Mel a run for her money in over-achieving ...

If you want to see my 21 items up close and personal just click here, but in the meantime here is collage around my favourite photo - a butterfly shadow taken with my trusty point and shoot camera!  I usually use Picasa for making collages, but today I had a lot of fun trying out Picmonkey.

Photo Collage - all 21 items for the Summer Scavenger Hunt 2012
THANK YOU Rinda - it's been a blast!

If you want to see what other people found during the summer (or the winter for the antipodean hunters) then check out who else is signing out at Gallo Organico today.

13 comments:

humel said...

Noooo! You got them ALL, including BOTH subs??? *jealous*....

Well done you :) Great collection of pics!

scrappyjacky said...

Some great captures....and love the collage.

Melissa said...

What a great butterfly shadow, and how clever of you to snap the substitutes, too!

Maria Ontiveros said...

The collage looks great! And I love the border (collie). Thanks so much for playing along.
Rinda

alexa said...

They look wonderful, displayed like this - and that border collie is a neat twist!

Irene said...

How great they all look displayed in this way. Haven't tried picmonkey but have seen it mentioned a few times. Must check it out. I love that you have given centre stage to the butterfly shot. It is my favourite too.

furrypig said...

I got all 21 but didn't take pics of the subs (maybe I should do that now just to be really competitive lol!!) Love the collage of all your fabby pics xxx

Sian said...

It has indeed been a blast. I'm an under achiever who has happily been enjoying everyone's ropund up even though I didn't find a full set myself :) Roll on next year!

Abi said...

Cute collage. I love pic monkey. The collie is great- it made me laugh out loud! You definitely score points for thinking outside the box!

boysmum2 said...

great bride shot and the library is gorgeous, well done

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great job on the collage! Such a wonderful collection of photos!

Beverly said...

I love this collage design, trying out PicMonkey is on my Fall list. I know Mel is jealous especially now that she has found the 4 leaf clover that was staring her in the face before the end!

Missus Wookie said...

Oh - now your four leaf clover shot reminds me I've probably got that felt border somewhere....

Well done on getting them all.