Thursday 24 November 2016

Lock At This!

Welcome to the start of the November Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Members' Hop.  I sort of joined in with Challenge #2 - A Walk In The Woods - though you can't see into the woods and we sailed more than walked ... ;-)

Layout - Broadbottom Lock - Jimjams

My November Counterfeit Kit had an interesting patterned paper for locks and I got busy with scraps to add some extra tags.  Hubby & I enjoyed operating the locks on our 30th Anniversary canal cruise - the photo was taken by No.1 Son's fiancée while he steered the boat between the gates.

Next on the hop is our lovely and talented Guest Designer for November Dawn.  The full hop list is published on the CKCB today if you get lost on your travels.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous color combination and I love those tags at the top and bottom too!

petrii said...

This is just gorgeous! Your colors. This photo. Gorgeous.

Susanne said...

That looks like a peaceful spot, and your color scheme certainly reinforces it. Love how you have used the tags - filing away that idea for use real soon.

Kelly Sroka said...

Lovely layout! I love the background paper!

Julie H said...

Beautiful! I love how you've used the tags.

Tina Campbell said...

Gorgeous layout and the picture is center stage too :) Love the touch of the tags on the layout too

Lisa said...

What a stunning photo and that background paper is just gorgeous. It looks familiar so I'm wondering if I have it already. Did you steal a bit under the photos for the tags? What a lovely layout Jemma - just perfect for the challenge

michele said...

Fabulous layout & gorgeous photo! :) hugs x